Wednesday 2 January 2013

Leaving it to Brew

Leaving it to Brew


I am currently working on my third assignment which consists of two short (make that very short) essays and a deadline to submit at the end of next week.  With two assignments under my belt I am trying an approach that makes sense but quite frankly scares me a bit.  Part of the battle with these initial assignments is the small word counts and therefore what to leave out without leaving too much ...um out.  My approach this time is to write the essay, leave it for a few days, make changes as usual and then leave it to brew for a few more days.  The result so far has been a complete restructure of the essay - I am happier with it now but there is a little niggle in my head 'was it better before?  I can't tell anymore I've read it so many times.'  I am now working on the second essay which hopefully will give my brain a respite from the first and it will all become clear again on my final check before submission.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Feedback is always appreciated!