Monday 10 December 2012

No More Room! 


If you have been following my blog you will have noticed that I haven't posted for a month.  Well here I am trying to make amends.  Things have become more than a little hectic.  Does it get worse than this?  I hope not, but probably.

It's nearly Christmas, every aspect of life is busier than usual - everything seemingly revolves around dates and deadlines, from work and study to social life; organising the work 'do', writing out Christmas cards, buying presents, submitting assignments, studying topics and attending tutorials.

Assignment two has been sent off, assignment three is brewing.  The nerves for the second assignment were worse than the first but this time there will be no thumb twiddling waiting for the assignment to come back - it's two weeks before I find out the result and a little more than two weeks until Christmas.  Method and organisation (my stabilising comforts) are slipping, memory is worsening and lists are growing.    The book research has been abandoned as has Anna Karenina.  The diary, the study planner and the 'to do before Christmas' lists are full.  My brain is positively yelling at me, 'don't take anything else on, there's no more room in here!' 

Note to self: Next year start Christmas arrangements in June.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Feedback is always appreciated!