Saturday 10 November 2012

Ill? I Don't Have The Time!


Well it has certainly been an eventful week, amongst other things I:
  1. Submitted my first TMA (Tutor Marked Assignment)
  2. Saw the first phase of a work project come to fruition
  3. Discovered that the OU Student Newsletter listed this blog as blog of the month
  4. Didn't read a single page of Anna Karenina
  5. Did read the OU chapter on Stalin
  6. Did read a book about writing
  7. Did some research for my book
  8. Came down with some flu like thing that has knocked me sideways
Thankfully the TMA was my priority and I sent if off on Monday - no more checking, re-checking and checking the re-checking, the deed is done and now I must wait.... 

Sadly Anna Karenina was the sacrifice - well, something had to give.  Perhaps next week.

As for being ill, we are not a sickly sort of family - none of us are ill very often, who has the time to be ill anyway?  Quite frankly - I just don't do illness.  I get cross and impatient because there are  always 'things to do' rather than sleep or sitting doing nothing.  However, on this ocassion - between having a snooze on the bed late morning yesterday and sitting wrapped in the duvet watching a film a few hours later, I was able to watch a YouTube video on 'Stalin the Myth', recommended by a fellow student that very afternoon.  I also had some time to contemplate the plot of my story and had an idea for a radical change from the original plan.  If my head didn't hurt so much I'd be feeling quite pleased with myself.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Feedback is always appreciated!